Audiohub equals flexibility – true to their name Audiohubs perform with ease in any amplification application – keyboards, electronic drums, vocals, acoustic and electric string instruments as well as playback are all handled with ease.
Designed with flexibility in mind the AH80 can accommodate a variety of input options such as XLR, Jack or RCAs. Two independent channels with a dedicated three band EQ on each to give you plenty of tonal possibilities. An On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls with individual channel assigns gives you the ability to add a bit of character to each of the channel inputs, an AUX/CD input – 3.5mm stereo jack and finally a DI out completes the front panel features. Add to this an FX loop on the rear panel and you have every base covered. Housing a 1 × 10” custom driver and an HF horn, the AH80 pumps out 80 watts RMS.
Audiohubs sound great – they are powerful and true – what you put in you get out but louder, much louder. They sound clean and clear and should you wish to, the onboard EQ's are powerful enough to dial out difference from venue to venue, meaning you get the best sound every time, all the time.
- Cabinet Design Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet.
- CD Input AUX/CD input a€“ 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Channel Controls Level, FX switch.
- Channels 3 Channels: - Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line, Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line & Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument.
- Drivers 10a€? Custom Designed Driver.
- Effects On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls.
- Equalisation Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (A±12dB).
- Headphone Socket Yes.
- Inputs Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1.
- Kick Proof Metal Grill Yes.
- Line Out Yes.
- Power 80 Watts.
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) 435x415x370.
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 495x475x405.