Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series combines smart, elegantly-designed keyboards with advanced control software to form a fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage – matchless control over all your software instruments from one award-winning keyboard.
- The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards augment and advance how you play and compose with a number of unique innovations.
- Native Browser – Browse and load your entire library of KOMPLETE and VST instruments from a single, unified interface.
- Native Map® technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE or NKS instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs.
- Light Guide – The innovative LEDs above the keys mirror key switches and sound and sample types across the keyboard for all KOMPLETE and NKS instruments.
- Smart Play lets you play chords with single keys or map the keyboard to musical scales, and create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator.
- 61 semi-weighted Fatar keybed key
- 8 encoder
- Touch strip
- Browser and Native Map
- Scale and control Arpeggiator
- The first system of its kind and unique Light Guide Clear View Display
- USB, MIDI in/out, pedal
- Dimensions: 274,3x85,8x1002 mm
- Weight: 6,35 kg
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or 8, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64x2Mac OSx10.8 or 10.9, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments) USB 2.0