A condenser microphone on a flexible neck, LBB1949/00
The microphone on the curved rack is an elegant high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed mainly for ads in the paging system. Flexible stand has a screw connection, and the microphone comes with a threaded adapter (3/8", 1/2" and 5/8") for mounting on a floor stand, the pulpit, the bar or the table surface. The microphone uses phantom power source from the amplifier to which it is connected. Slide switch not only turns on and off the microphone, but also has priority contacts for remote control switching. If the priority contact is not required, the microphone can be connected to amplifiers with 3‑pin XLR adapter DIN - XLR.
- Type: flexible rack.
- Directivity: Unidirectional.
- Sensitivity: 0.7 mV at 85 dB SPL(2 mV / PA).
- Maximum sound level: 110 dB SPL.
- Distortion: <0.6% level (maximum signal level).
- Equivalent input noise level: 28 dBA SPL (signal-to-noise 66 dBA supports. 1 PA).
- Frequency range: 100 Hz to 16 kHz.
- The nominal output impedance: < 200 Ohms.
- Voltage range: 12 to 48 V.
- Supply current: <8 mA.
- Overall dimensions (Diameter x Height): 30 x 500 mm.
- Weight (incl. cable): 300 g.
- Color: dark gray.
- Cable length: 2 m
- Connector: 5 pin DIN 180° (snap).
- Operating temperature: from -10 °C to +55 °C.
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C.
- Relative humidity: <95%.