The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary Rode NT-2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
The Rode NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RodeE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 860.00gm
- Dimensions: 209.00mm H x 55.00mm W x 55.00mm D
- Output: XLR Output