The Rode NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The Rode NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50 Om
- Maximum SPL: 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Om load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.9mV
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 105.00gm
- Dimensions: 219.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output