4 1/3 octave Acoustalon™ marimba with A25-C76 range, three-position resonator slots, height adjustable frame, dual angle supports and horizontal leg supports.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound.
- Acoustalon™ bars, produced from fiberglass reinforced plastic in a one-step manufacturing process, provide exceptional durability and a pure tone; the scientifically designed Sonic Tone Holes produced in this process give Acoustalon™ bars a tone similar to rosewood.
- Resonators feature a cut-away design to reduce overall instrument weight and a 2-tracking system that allows resonator height adjustment for pitch and tone control.
- Graduated tone bars, a professional feature, promote full tone quality and projection.
- Height adjustable frame with pneumatic struts allows one person to easily adjust the height to a comfortable playing position.
- Lower crossbar support helps to ensure the integrity and life of the contemporary-styled frame.
- Hinged resonators and rails, along with a two-piece crossbar, make tear down a simple task.
- Oversized 4" casters allow for easy transport over rough surfaces.
- Rosewood bars available for purchase separately.
- Range: 4 1/3 octaves, A25-C76
- Bars: Acoustalon™ with Sonic Tone Holes
- Bar width: 38-57 mm
- Bar height: 25,4 mm
- Resonators: Brushed tan finish with cutaway design, 2-position tracking system
- Height Adjustable: 89-98 cm
- Pitch: A=442Hz
- Wheels: Oversized 4" casters
- Dimensions: 198х89-98х88 cm
- Weight: 61 kg