Designed for premium sound that won't break the bank, CR Multimedia Monitors deliver the performance you expect from a Mackie studio monitor in designs ideal for home studios, multimedia creation, AV post-production and broadcast. Plus, with user-friendly front panel features and two models featuring Bluetooth® for music streaming, they are great for any desktop in any situation.
CR monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. But, they are affordable and ultra-compact. Switch from video editing to music listening in no time flat. Edit a video, then watch a video. You are a multi-tasker who appreciates great sound. CR helps you in all aspects of your multimedia creation and enjoyment.
With high-output drivers, a true studio-monitor waveguide system and an all-wood cabinet, CR delivers premium results due to meticulous design. No other monitor at this price can deliver the quality and performance of Mackie CR monitors.
CR delivers some ultra-handy features like a front panel AUX input for yuor smartphone or tablet, headphone out and a volume knob as doubles as an on/off switch. There's even a left/right speaker placement switch that lets yuo decide which side of you setup has volume control. Details are good and CR has them covered.
There's nothing worse than getting new gear and not having the right stuff to connect it up. That's why CR monitors come with everything you need to get started right away:
- Acoustic pads provide sonic isolation and tilt control.
- 1/8" to stereo RCA connector for PC/Mac.
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable for smartphones, etc.
A lot of home workstations and professional edeting suites are small. CR delivers professional sound in a design with a very small desktop footprint.
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 4" polypropylene-coated woofer
- 0,75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (70 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8" to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers
- Type: Active
- Number of Channels: 2
- Amplifier Type: Bi-Amped
- Amplifier Class: AB
- Rated Power: 28 W
- Peak Power: 50 watts
- LF-speaker: 4", polypropylene-coated
- HF-tweeter: 0,75", silk dome
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz (- 3 dB), 70 Hz - 20 kHz (- 10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Max. SPL (pair): 100 dB
- Input Impendance: 10 kOhm unbalanced, 20 kOhm balanced
- Inputs: RCA, TRS 1/4" + 1/8"
- Outputs: Headphone
- Power Consumption: 72 W
- Power Requirments: From 220 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Solid MDF
- Dimensions: 224x156x185 mm
- Weight: 5,4 kg