Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to be rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitirs are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
The MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors design didn't start on paper, it started with music. The result is acoustic optimisation through features such as MRmk3's all new minimum-diffraction waveguide, optimized electronics and custom-matched amps and drivers that add clarity and balance.
Fine tune your sound with high an low frequency filters. Connect to just about any source with available XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs. Add an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system for chest-pounding punch.
MRmk3 Powered Studio monitors feature a precision designed high frequensy waveguide that not only provides a smooth transition from high to low frequencies, but gives you a wider sweet spot for more accurate mixing and flexibility when placing them in your studio.
- Amplifiers 50 W, which have been calculated in accordance with the monitor design. Due to the architecture of the class A/B, you can adjust the monitor as closely as possible to reproduce the sound with a smooth quartermaster, and as a result get uncolored sound is amplified.
- The high efficiency of the control bass and treble - special controls compensate for acoustic deficiencies premises
- Excellent transient response
- A smooth transition from high to low frequencies for crystal clear sound will greatly facilitate the process of information
- Balanced inputs accept signal from the high-quality sound sources, and unbalanced, you can connect other devices
- Type: Active
- Power (RMS): 50 W (30 W Bass + 20 W HF)
- Power (peak): 100 W
- Class: A/B
- LF-woofer: 5,25", Polypropylene
- HF-tweeter: 1" Silk dome
- Frequency response: 57 Hz - 20 kHz (- 3 dB), 45 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 3 kHz
- SPL: 102 dB
- Input impendance: 10 kOm unbalanced, 20 kOm balanced
- Filters: -2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB (100 Hz, shelving)
- Cabinet: MDF
- Dimensions: 286x187x276 mm
- Weight: 5,5 kg