The MASCHINE STAND is an essential accessory for anyone using MASCHINE. It fits both first generation MASCHINE models and the new black and white MK2 hardware controllers, and includes a Mounting Adapter for use with standard drum hardware. Made of robust aluminum, with a black anodized finish and rubber pads for non-slip grip, the stand is designed to provide a strong hold, maximum visibility and improved ergonomics for both studio and stage.
Please note that the MASCHINE STAND is not compatible with MASCHINE MIKRO or MASCHINE STUDIO.
IN THE STUDIO
The MASCHINE STAND fits neatly into typical desktop environments, with just the right 15° angle for maximum visibility, ergonomic beat production and ultimate no-wobble, non-slip stability.
Locating pins prevent the hardware from shifting sideways and rubber pads front and back make sure the MASCHINE unit sits snugly on the stand. Down at the bottom, non-slip rubber feet hold the stand steady on your studio desktop.
The stand is rugged enough for any stage, and comes complete with a sturdy, die-cast Mounting Adapter, letting you mount your MASCHINE like a snare drum on standard 7/8” drum clamps.
Ideal for integrating MASCHINE into your drum setup, or just to hold your MASCHINE at exactly the right height for optimum visibility and positioning when performing live.
- For use with New MASCHINE MK2 hardware, black or white edition, original MASCHINE controller (Not compatible with MASCHINE MIKRO or MASCHINE STUDIO)
- Product includes MASCHINE STAND, Mounting Adapter
- Material Aluminum with black anodized finish
- Measurements 32 x 29.3 x 6.5 cm
- Weight Stand: 971g, Mounting Adaptor: 165g
- Compatible drum hardware: Pearl OPT0910 Optimount Holder, Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand, Millenium MTS89 Double Tom stand, Millenium Multi-Clamp, Pearl ADP 20 Multi Clamp, Dixon PAKL264-SP Multiclamp perc, Pearl UX-80 Universal Clamp, and other standard 7/8” drum clamps