At the heart of the VX49 is a 4,3" full color high-resolution display screen. This screen allows you to directly interface with your DAW and virtual instrument plugins better than ever before. The VX49 also features an all new custom 49-key semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, 4 banks of 8 RGB backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads, 8 360-degree performance-ready knobs, 8 dual-function switch pads, backlit and rubberized pitch and mod wheels, built-in "Roll Mode" and arpeggiator features, and much more. With an unprecedentedly efficient control layout and workflow, the VX49 is the perfect choice for today’s most demanding producers and keyboardists.
Fully Integrated with VIP
Using the included Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) software, the VX49 fuses the creative power of software instruments with the live playability of a keyboard workstation - essentially transforming computer-based plugins into an entirely hands-on production experience. VIP works with any VSTi virtual instrument, including the 7 premium VST plugins by SONiVOX and AIR Music Tech that are also bundled with VX49. The integrated high-resolution full-color 4,3-inch display instantly adapts itself to the selected plugin’s controls, delivering immediate 1:1 access to the instrument and many other various editable functions.
Sort and Create new sounds quickly
VIP gives you access to any virtual instrument in your collection with or without a DAW. An integrated patch browser presents every patch for every VST plugin you have, and enables you to quickly filter, select, and preview patches based on their specific attributes. VIP software also lets you create setlists that provide instant on-demand access to user-curated instruments for stage performance and studio work. You can even layer multiple patches together (from up to 8 different VST plugins) to create new patches and timbres. All of this—without ever reaching for the computer. That's what you've been waiting for.
- Integrated 4,3-inch high-resolution full-color screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software—load, play and control any VST plugin
- Custom 49-key Alesis semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 8 performance-ready 360-degree knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave, and performance buttons
- Roll mode, time division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap tempo buttons
- Expression pedal and footswitch inputs