Reason for markdowns: MIDI-keyboard was in the store, the appearance - showroom, which had no effect on its functionality. Light scratches, scratches on the underside. Factory packaging is lost.
Midi-keyboard Icon Inspire-6 - 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with semi-weighted action piano-style keys with assignable After touch. X/Y touch pad. 8 fully programmable knobs. Combined pitch/modulation joystick. 8 fully programmable trigger pads. 9 fully programmable faders. Multiple velocity curves available for selection. LCD display, backlit for easy control. Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control. 22 MIDI function buttons including 6 assignable transport buttons. 20 non-volatile memory locations.
Expansion slot for Icon Satellite series recording audio interface expansion card. Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) and Mac OS X. Firmware upgradeable via USB port. USB 2.0 and USB bus-powered.
- Icon "Activa TM" velocity sensitive semi-weighted action piano style keys
- Keyboard, drum pad, controller & MIDI out port are recognizes as 4 individual devices for using multi-DAW application simultaneously.
- Assignable X/Y touch pad
- Combined pitch/modulation joystick
- 12 fully programmable trigger pads with 4 layer buttons
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 9 fully programmable faders
- 8 x fully programmable dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- All function buttons could be reassigned via iMap
- Multiple velocity curves available for selection
- MIDI I/O, Sustain and Expression connectors
- Expansion slot for Icon’s "Synth" series Synthesizer expansion card
- Expansion slot for Icon’s "Satellite" series USB audio expansion card
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-defi ne mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAWs such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for diff erent popular DAWs such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Dimensions: 975x338x112 mm
- Weight: 8,89 kg