Express yourself on our premium semi-weighted Fatar keybed with assignable after-touch. It plays almost like an instrument to let you create truly expressive performances.
You can choose between 61, 49 and 25-key versions or the keyless SL MkII ZeRO, which gives you the same control over your software in a more lightweight and portable form.
Every SL MkII has the same huge number of fully assignable controls, all of which map automatically to your software with Automap to give you direct access to everything you could want to control.
The 144-character LCD screen shows you exactly what you are controlling, including the name and value of entire rows of knobs, faders or buttons. We also lined the screen up with your controls, so you can see which bits of your software they are controlling without ever having to peer at your laptop.
We designed the SL MkII to put information at your fingertips. The illuminated controls give you instant visual feedback: LED rings around your encoders tell you the position of your filter cutoff and the back-lit buttons show you which tracks are muted.
- 25 note velocity sensitive semi-weighted Italian made keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 144 character blue backlit LCD screen
- 8 endless encoders (infinite rotation) with touch-sensitivity and 11 segment LED rings
- 8 pots (270 degree rotation) with touch-sensitivity
- 8 sliders with touch-sensitivity
- 32 buttons with integrated LEDs (37 in MIDI mode]
- 8 soft feel trigger pads
- Xpression X-Y Pad
- Xpression Joystick
- General Automap Operation Buttons (Learn, View, Browser Groups etc.)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicator
- 1 Automap button with LED to toggle Automap mode on and off
Template and edit modes have been combined into one edit mode, for editing both individual controls and overall settings within one template
- USB socket (not class compliant)
- MIDI IN, OUT and THRU din sockets plus additional MIDI OUT din socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Expression pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Power switch Ext DC / USB
- Novation Automap software for control of all major DAWs and plug-ins
Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 8 or greater to work with the SL MKII. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the SL MKII integration. SL MKII will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
SL MKII requires a MIDI driver for both PC and Mac (supplied)
- Fully USB bus powered
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 500mA
Power supply not included