CM12 is a kind of multifunctional microphone. Each microphone is able to control ten partitions. It is also possible to control any partition separately or to switch on and off any partition on the one-key basis, showing a high extent of humanization. The multistage expansion is supported.
- Level indication;
- Up to ten partitions under control;
- Two built-in bell signals;
- Adjustable volume of microphone and bell;
- Gooseneck microphone in specification of CM12;
- RJ45 socket is used for connection between microphones.
|Mic input sensitivity||10±2mV (unbalanced input)|
|Line input sensitivity||2±0.1V (balanced input)|
|Signal output||2±0.1V (balanced output)|
|Frequency response||Mic: 100Hz~15kHz (±3dB);
Line: 20Hz~20kHz (±3dB)
|Signal to noise ratio||Mic input ≥60dB
Line output ≥70dB
|Dimension of equipment (L×W×H mm)||220×136×44mm|
|Packing size (L×W×H mm)||270×190×275mm|