- The CM-601 is designed for conference, house of worship, and theater applications.
- The CM-601 features red LED indicator, 3 step Low-Cut switch and back electric cardioid condenser capsule.
- The membrane ON/OFF switch can be programmed to PUSH ON/PUSH OFF, PUSH TO TALK and PUSH TO MUTE three modes.
- The precisely calculated circuit plus tailored capsule response ensure transparent sound quality.
- Internal shock mount minimizes mechanical noise.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 30~12,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): -53±3 dB* (2.23mV) 0dB=1V /μbar
- Directional Pattern: Half-Cardioid
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Max. SPL for 1% THD: 125 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 67dB
- Power Supply: 12-52 VDC phantom power
- Current Consumption: ≤6mA
- Output Connector: 3P Mini XLR-M type(power module)
- Net Weight: 88 grams
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80Hz , 120Hz
Push control: on/off
Function selection:push on/off, momentaryon/off
Low cut: low frequency roll-off