Building on the popularity and acceptance of the Rode NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom powerInternal battery
- Weight: 176gm
- Dimensions: 278mm H x 22mm W x 22mm D
- Output: XLR Output