Rode VideoMic Pro Plus
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20 dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3,5 mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0,55"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (selected HPF @75 Hz/150 Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω
- Maximum SPL: 133 dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 7,7 dBu (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33,6 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21,20 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 14 dBA
- Power Options: Internal batteryUSB bus poweredAA Battery
- Weight: 122 g
- Dimensions: 111x66x170 mm
- Output: Minijack Output