The LEWITT DGT 450 is a professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS. 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range, pre-attenuation and high pass filter lay the foundations for best-in-class recordings.
Asynchronous USB transfer, support of OS X Core Audio and ASIO for Windows, the option to crossfade between zero latency direct and tape return monitoring, ... all those features in one single device opens up a wide range of possible applications: recording vocals, instruments and live acts, for Podcasts and as your go-to YouTube microphone - also directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod, just to name a few.
In short: the DGT 450 is definitely among the best USB microphones out there - if not the best.
Install free trial version of the Lewitt Recording App on your smartphone and take advantage of the benefits of recording anywhere you are.
- Professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS devices - no camera connection kit required!
- iOS, OS X and Windows support
- Free Recording App for iOS devices, test it here (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lewitt-recorder/id868394854?mt=8)
- Asynchronus USB transfer: precise internal clock handles the samplerate timing to avoid jitter and ensures bit and pitch accurate audio capture and reproduction
- OS X Core Audio and dedicated ASIO driver for Windows – the only way to ensure minimal tape return latency
- 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range
- Switchable pre-attenuation and high pass filter Powerful headphone amp: 20 mW @ 16 ohm, THD+N < 0.5 % // 16 mW @ 32 ohm, THD+N < 0.5 %
- Crossfade between zero latency direct and minimal latency tape return monitoring
- ASIO driver for minimal tape return latency
- Push wheel to change the DGT 450 settings on the microphone Control Center to change the settings right from your computer
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments