Mixer, 4 mic / line (+ 48V, the Insert, 3-PEQ, Low Cut 75 Hz) + 4 stereo channels, MAIN L / R Stereo XLR, 1 AUX Send, 2 subgroups, 2 stereo AUX Return, access to headphones and monitor, the SOLO function, built-in effects processor (100 programs), 2T I / O (RCA), the compressor on the mono inputs, USB interface
Record down all your ideas
In this digital age, the ability to record every thing you do is a valuable commodity. Whether it's a quick demo, the new live recording or just some quick ideas that you came up with on the fly, recording has never been so easy as it is with the USB-mixers AM. AM442D USB, AM642D USB and USB AM844D new family AM mixing consoles, showing the same awesome features and classic but with some fantastic additions.
The USB interface makes the device ideal for recording live events, practice sessions, studio jams and so on. In addition to this, a universal feature of the compressor is also built right into mono channels for smoothing vocals and drums. With just the USB, the AM mixer, a modern computer and a little bit of talent, you make high-quality recordings in no time!
- 4 mic / line channels with inserts and phantom power
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC and Mac
- 4 stereo channels with 4-band EQ
- 3-band EQ with a working medium range plus woofer on each mono channel
- 2 AUX sends, AUX 1 with Pre / Post switch
- 32/40-bit digital effects processor with 16 programs + delay
- 2 subgroups with Main L and R routing
- 2 stereo AUX return with effect to monitor level control
- Solo feature on each input and output
- connectors XLR, are available on the main L / R output
- Comfortable stereo input 2T / O RCA I with level control
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz