Power amplifier for use with the preamplifier Preamp UP, suitable for homes, small training rooms, doctor's surgeries, etc.
The AMP 10 features a potentiometer with switch allowing you to adjust the volume independently and to switch the amplifier on/off. The metal support plate is screwed onto a standard flush-mounted box 63 mm in depth.
- Input Imedance Mic/Line: 47 kOhm/47 kOhm
- Max. Output Voltage: 6.3 V
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Rated Power: 10 W
- Operating Voltage: 22 - 26 VDC
- Current Consumption: 0.77 A
- Max. Number of Loudspeakers (4 Ohm): 1 Pcs.
- Max. Number of Loudspeakers (8 Ohm): 2 Pcs.
- Max. Number of Loudspeakers (20 Ohm): 5 Pcs.
- Depth: 55 mm
- Net Weight: 0.15 kg
- Colors: depending on switch program
- Accessories: PS 24/1,5: power supply