These lightweight but durable DJE-1500s are specifically designed to endure the rigors of frequent professional use. A number of soft polyurethane and silicone ear tips are included; They eliminate outside noise so you can perfectly monitor the beat – even when sitting next to a jet engine. In turn, the textile-coated, detachable cable is tangle-free and can easily be replaced if it gets damaged, further prolonging the life of the headphones.
A rotatable earpiece allows you to choose between a secure over-ear and a regular in-ear wearing style. Of course, you can always switch positions for maximum comfort.
The DJE-1500’s single dynamic driver has a large 9.4 mm aperture that produces deep and rich bass notes, while the copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils and ceramic powder-coated tremblers ensure balanced sound across all frequencies. Professional sound quality is guaranteed!
- Form/Driver: Closed/dynamic driver
- Impedance: 22 Ω
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Frequency Response: 6 ~ 22,000 Hz
- Maximum Input: 30 mW
- Unit: φ 9.4mm dome
- Connect Cordv: OFC litz wire 1.6m (removable)
- Input Connector: φ 3.5mm stereo mini plug (gold plate, 2-way, screw)
- Mass: 6.1g (cord not included)
- Included Accessories:
- Earphone tips: silicone (XS/S/M/L), Comply™ Tx-500 foam (M)
- Carry case
- ¼" stereo plug adap