Much like its predecessor, the new HDJ-2000MK2 offers cosmetics that complement Pioneer’s high quality and performance with a sleek yet simple design. The model incorporates large ultra-comfortable low-resilience urethane memory foam ear pads to create a tight seal around the ears and significantly reduce external sounds. The urethane memory pads are finished in long-lasting protein leather for great feel and extended comfort.
The HDJ-2000MK2 features a flexible headband and hinges made of strong yet lightweight magnesium alloy to withstand the rigors of extended professional use. Each earpiece swivels up to 90 degrees and can be flipped around 180 degrees for one ear listening applications. In addition, the headphones features a quick connect single-sided cable for ease of use and convenience.
- Style: Enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Max Input: 3,500 mW
- Output Sound Level: 107 dB
- Driver Unit: φ50 mm domes
- Plug: φ3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, two-way, screw type)
- Weight: 10.5 ounces (without cord)
- Included: φ6.3 mm standard stereo adapter (gold-plated, screw type) and carrying pouch
- Cords: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m) and 1.6 m twisted-sheathed straight cord