Roland C 200
The most streamlined and affordable of Roland’s Classic Organ series is the new C-200. Ideal for students or musicians who desire great sound with portability and simplicity, the C-200 offers a clean, clear user interface and an instantly selectable menu of high-quality organ, piano and celesta sounds as well as harpsichord and fortepiano for baroque ensemble applications. For portability sake, the C-200 features high-quality built-in speakers with Bass Reflex and a single 76-note keyboard, however it easily lets you simulate dual-manual performance via programmable keyboard split points and zones. For additional performance flexibility, an optional pedalboard can be added. The C-200 is the ideal instrument for classical music students, small choirs, and intimate churches, chapels, concert halls, and theaters.
- Portable design with simple user interface
- 76 keys for two manuals simulation as well as wide key range for the Fortepiano and Piano sounds
- Built-in stereo speaker system with Bass Reflex
- Pedalboard IN (PK-IN) to support an optional PK-series pedalboard (PK-5A, PK-7A, PK-25A)
- High-quality organ sounds with variations
- Dedicated buttons for Harpsichord, Fortepiano, Piano and Celesta sounds
- Internal Orchestral sounds for Pedal, Manual I and Manual II
- Four baroque pitches and five Temperaments support by easy buttons
- One-track recorder function for performance recording and evaluation
Classical Organ Sounds
The C-200 features dozens of high-quality organ sounds based on the Roland/Rodgers library, including samples of historic European church organs. The organ sounds and the orchestral sounds can be conveniently accessed in realtime via the front-panel tilt tabs.
Beautiful Orchestral Sounds
More than just high-quality organ sounds, the C-200’s authentic orchestral sounds can be played via each virtual manual plus pedals. Add an optional pedalboard, and turn the C-200 into a full-console organ akin to a church pipe organ.
Also of note is the C-200’s unique Windchest Panning feature, which recreates the sound of a classic church environment by simulating the physical location of pipes for each note played. Each note will emanate from its own unique location in the stereo sound field — just like a true pipe organ!
- 76 keys
- MANUAL I division: 24 organ voices (6 tilt tabs x 4 voices) + 4 User organ voices (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 8 orchestral sounds (USER/ORCH tilt tab) MANUAL II division: 16 organ voices (4 tilt tabs x 4 voices) + 4 User organ voices (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 8 orchestral sounds (USER/ORCH tilt tab) PEDAL division: 8 organ voices (2 tilt tabs x 4 voices) + 4 User organ voices (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 8 orchestral sounds (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 4 hapsichord sounds (8’ I, 8’ II, 4’, Lute), 1 fortepiano sound (Fortepiano), 1 piano sound (Piano), 1 celeste sound (Celesta)
- 8 memories (4 x 2 banks) + CANCEL
- Reverb, 1 Tremulant tilt tab (on the Manual II)
- VOLUME knob, REVERB knob, BALANCE knob, TONE knobKey Transpose–6 to +5 (semitone steps)
- 5 types: Equal (default setting), Werckmeister, Kirnberger, Vallotti, Meantone
- 4 Types (Versailles: 392 Hz, Baroque: 415 Hz, Modern: 440 Hz, Venetian: 465 Hz)
- 415.3 to 466.2Hz (adjustable in increments of 1Hz)
- 1 track, Controls: STOP, PLAY/PAUSE, REC pistons
- USB memory (M-UF-series, sold separately)
- 2 speaker boxes with bass reflex
- Phones jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type, Output jacks (R, L/MONO): 1/4" phone type, MIDI connectors (In, Out), PK In connector, Pedal jacks (Sustain, EXP), DC In jack, USB Memory connector
- DC 12 V (AC Adaptor, supplied PSB-7U only)
- 30 W
- Owner's manual, AC adapter, Power cord, Music rest
Options (sold separately)
- Configuration No.1: Stand CKS-C200, Pedalboard PK-25A/PK-7A/PK-5A, Bench BNC-23-BK (recommended when using a PK-25A Pedalboard). Bench BNC-15-BK (recommended when using a PK-5A/PK-7A Pedalboard) (Note: either bench is suitable if no Pedalboard is used). Configuration No.2: Stand: KS-12, Bench: BNC-29 Other Options: EV-series expression pedal, DP-series sustain/hold pedal, Stereo headphones, USB memory (M-UF-series)
Size and Weight (Including the music rest)
26 lbs. 8 oz.
Size and Weight (Without the music rest)