Bosch LC2-PC60G6-12 - a 12-inch two-way ceiling speaker premium, which provides a wide acceptance angle, high efficiency, high maximum output, ease of installation and a wide range of music playback and speech. Designed for use in rooms with high ceilings. It consists of a node of acoustic screens, grille, rear enclosure, 12-inch bi-coaxial loudspeaker and internal output matching transformer. The rear enclosure provides an optimum internal volume for increased transmission efficiency of low frequencies. This speaker uses a universal network protection scheme, subwoofer and speaker HF speaker from excessive power levels.
- Power 64/32/16/8 W
- LF Drivers - 12 "
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 65 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency 2 kHz
- HPF 60 Hz
- Voltage 70/100 B
- The impedance of 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (W 1/1 kHz / 1 m) 100 dB
- Sound pressure (64 W / 1 kHz / 1 m) 126 dB
- Connector 3-pin push-in terminal block
- Color white (RAL 9010)
- Dimensions 414 (diam.) X 333 (H) mm
- Mounting hole 386 mm + 5
- Weight 13.3 kg