The LC4 Ceiling Loudspeaker Range can be used for a wide variety of ceiling environments. They provide excellent speech and music in indoor public address applications. New CosCone driver technology, used in this range, stands for delivering outstanding sound quality from a small sized unit. It ensures a wide and equal spread of all octave frequencies and eliminates high-frequency beaming. Fewer loudspeakers are needed to cover a given area, and the noticeable "fading" that can occur as a listener walks from one loudspeaker to another area is eliminated.
- Maximum power: 36W.
- Rated power: 24 watts (W 24/12/6/3).
- The sound pressure level at rated power 6 W / 1 W (1 kHz, 1 m): 101 dB / 87 dB.
- Opening angle at 1 kHz / 4 kHz (-6 dB): 180° / 180°.
- Effective frequency range (-10 dB): 65 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Nominal voltage: 13,9 / 70 / 100 V.
- Nominal impedance: 8 / 208 / 417 Om.
- Electrical connection: 4-pin screw terminal block.
- Diameter: 200 mm.
- Mounting hole: 162 mm.
- Material: plastic ABS.
- Front grille: steel mesh rim in ABS plastic.
- Weight: 990 g
- Color: Black.
- Front grille: White.
- Operating temperature: -25 °C to +55 °C.
- Relative humidity: < 95 %.