Lewitt Recording App
Free demo version of app You can download here
Alongside basic recording functions, it brings together a multitude of useful tools, such as: wave form display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/ RMS metering, etc.
A well-conceived archiving system makes possible fast and efficient searches. The ability to add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording leads to quick and easy handling. And since You can associate photos even with the individual markers within a recording, seeking out “that one special moment” is a snap even weeks later.
The Lewitt Recorder’s export function supports many common consumer and professional formats at numerous bit depths. You can send and share files from your iOS device via E-mail or iTunes file sharing. Also SoundCloud can be used to release recordings immediately.
- High-quality recordings on the go Turns your mobile device into a fully equipped recording device
- Sample rates and bit depths of up to 96 kHz/32 bit
- Intuitive and quick-to-use interface - practically self-explanatory
- Offers a multitude of tools (waveform display, zoom functions, markers, editing functions, PPM/RMS metering)
- Well-conceived archiving system for fast and efficient searches
- Add notes, ratings, tags and photos to every recording
- Associate photos and notes with the individual markers within a recording
- Export your files in many common consumer and professional formats (mp3, aac, wav) at numerous bit depths and sampling rates File transfer via E-mail, iTunes or direct upload to SoundCloud
- Mobile / outdoor recording
- Sample and demo recording
- Podcasts and YouTube productions
- Live concerts