Finally, and it doesn’t matter what type of audio file it is (CD, DVD, video, YouTube, MP3, MP4, WAV files, etc.), Chord Tracer analyzes the audio and creates a chord sequence and/or tabs.
Chord Tracer offers:
- Analyzes audio files (CD, DVD, video, Youtube, MP3, MP4, WAV, etc.).
- Creates a chord sequence, tabs, piano keyboard diagram, guitar neck diagram In real time.
- Creates an individualized, printable chord sequence.
- Optionally displays piano keyboard/guitar neck diagrams at the beginning or end of the chord sequence.
- Offers the choice of landscape/portrait, font change, title change, etc.
- Exports in PDF format.
- See the chords scrolling past as you listen to your music.
- Use playback loop to practice one part of the piece.
- Raise or lower the key by one octave without changing the tempo.
- Adjust the tempo in one click without changing the key.
- Minimum free disk space: 150 Mb
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- RAM: 2 Gb
- Windows compatible: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Mac OS X compatible: 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Internet connection required