Arturia V Collection 7 (lease version)
This version of V Collection 7 is intended for rent under the terms of the "rent-to-own" service - more details by reference.
V Collection 7. This is the most comprehensive anthology of classic synth and keyboards ever made. This is decades of passionate research, modelling, and development. This is your chance to take your place in music history.
24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
Analog Lab 4
Personalize your own perfect keyboard, with thousands of amazing presets, perfect integration, effects, and a built-in live mode. Your go-to choice for inspiration. Last, but by no means least, the final instrument of V Collection 7 isn’t a classic synth, an organ, piano, sampler, or tape machine. It’s all of them combined.
With V Collection 7, Analog Lab 4 gives you instant access to over 8000 preset V Collection sounds in one place, with quick-access controls, smart tag-based browsing, and loads of inspiring features.
- Live mode “Concert” panel to prepare your set and sounds
- Stage view for peace of mind when playing live
- 10 integrated effects to color your sounds
- Search anything: tags, instruments, sound designers, styles
- Find similar presets with machine learning algorithms
- Amazing support for Arturia and generic MIDI controllers
- Discover new presets in the Sound Store
- “Multi” sounds that can combine 2 instruments
- Streamlined mapping for all instruments and presets
Combining superb controller keyboard integration, lightning-fast sound browsing, powerful combo sounds, and quick access to every sound’s most important parameters, Analog Lab will become your go-to keyboard plug-in.
The original instrument redefined what keyboard players could do, unlocking the doors to orchestral and choral sounds at the touch of a key. Our reborn Mellotron features all original tapes, as well as the ability to play your own samples with authentic tape emulation.
More updates V Collection 7
Synthi V. A patch-pin modular sensation, the quirky British “silver machine” put a new spin on modular synthesis. New for V Collection 7, it has been reborn with expanded modulations, powerful effects, an updated sequencer, with the ability to group pins for total control.
CZ V. The budget synth that became a legend in its own right. The instrument that brought the digital synth revolution to the masses with its razor sharp phase distortion sound. Now beefed up as software, with added modulations and awesome effects!
B-3 V. The king of electronic organs, the rich sounding B-3 has been a staple of jazz, gospel, hard rock and reggae for over a half century. Our faithful homage includes a rotary speaker, as well as drawbar modulation for new animated and syncopated effects.
Buchla Easel V
Recreating Don Buchla’s leftfield analog synth from 1973, the Music Easel changed the way people created sounds with performance-focused parameters, putting the focus on the artistry of being a recording artist. Perfect for exploring alternative sound design, creating ambient, widescreen textures, and unfamiliar sequences. Taking Buchla’s experimental vision one step further, Arturia have incorporated Gravity, a physics-based synth engine into their software recreation, letting you take your music where no one has gone before.
The Yamaha DX-7 needs no introduction, and its legacy is felt in charts around the world to this day. If you’ve ever listened to the radio, watched a film, or owned any 80s records, you’ll have heard the DX-7. Notoriously tricky to program, Arturia’s recreation simplifies the process by vastly improving the interface, and expands its synth capabilities with a mod matrix, customizable envelopes, extra waveforms, a 2nd LFO, effects, sequencer, arpeggiator, and more.
Known fondly as the mother of all samplers, and a groundbreaking additive synth, the Fairlight CMI truly redefined pop music production following its release in 1979. Arturia’s recreation builds on the features of the original by providing 10 multitimbral, polyphonic slots to design your sound, real-time waveform shaping, effects, a sequencer, and even a brand new “Spectral” synth that can scan and mix sections of audio, letting you create your own wavetable synth sounds.
Arguably the most famous, influential electric keyboard of all time, the legacy of the Clavinet is everywhere. Released by Hohner in the mid-60s, its funky, energetic tone gave life to myriad genres over the decades. From disco to R&B, prog rock to pure, unadulterated pop, the percussive, soulful sound of this legendary performance keyboard is reborn in Clavinet V. Arturia’s physically modelled recreation lets you dig deeper into the instrument, changing the physical properties of the instrument, and adding classic amp and effects combos into the mix.
Piano V delivers twelve world-class pianos, ranging from 9’ concert grands to studio uprights, bright tack pianos to unconventional metal and glass designs. Rather than relying on huge sample libraries, they're reproduced using Arturia's advanced Phi physical modelling technology, mapping out the precise tonal response of every component. This means you can also change the sound of the strings, hammers, sound board, the cabinetry, and the mic positioning to create a truly personalized instrument.
VOX Continental V
The transistor-based Vox Continental became popular in the ‘60s as a much lighter and affordable alternative to Hammonds. While it borrow Hammond’s drawbar construct, the Vox had an eager pop-ready sound all its own that was quickly adopted in the British Invasion and West Coast hit factories. We’ve included the later Jennings J70 engine alternative, and added full drawbars, extra waveforms, rotary cabinet, and effects.
Much lighter than a Hammond and more cutting than a Vox, the Farfisa transistor organ helped drive the effervescent sounds of ‘60s Top 40 hits, and has kept bubbling up across upbeat genres ever since. It also wanted to be a synth when it grew up, which we’ve aided by adding user-definable waveforms, DAW sync for tremolo/repeat, more envelope control and integral effects.
About ANALOG LAB
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original