Perform Freely With The Ultimate Wireless Mic System
The UHF-6100 Wireless Headset/Lavalier Mic System provides you with unlimited independence to use your energy and movements all over the stage without any fear of hanging cables. Do explore the boundaries of passion with UHF-6100. If you are a lead singer, DJ, karaoke enthusiast or anyone searching for a high-quality voice reproduction system with an unbeatable clarity and reliability, you are looking at the perfect product. Besides, the UHF-6100 comes at a surprisingly low price.
Technology Available In The UHF-6100 System
The most desirable feature of the wireless single channel receiver system out of an array of user-friendly features is the wide bandwidth of the operational frequencies. While the lower range of the bandwidth starts at 600MHz, the upper bandwidth stretches up to 960MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from. The robust UHF receiver has a 240-feet dynamic operating range, making this ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship. The high-end technology and the ergonomic design have the capability to withstand hard use and heavy touring throughout its extended lifetime. The ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation and advanced compression circuits avoid unwanted noise and the one-click solution for automatic transmitter via the SYNC button work in collaboration to offer you the crystal clear high reception you crave.
Other Prominent Features Of The UHF-6100
Connection with external devices has been made easier with the individual balanced XLR outputs, the mixed ¼-inch output jack and the MIC/LINE output selector switch. The rugged belt pack transmitter has been optimized in terms of performance with the LCD screen that displays the group, channel number, and battery power. Despite the high performance of the UHF-6100 system, we have not compromised the comfort it offers. The lightweight headset/lavalier microphones are exceptionally comfortable to wear long hours along with the hands-free functionality with original sound reproduction technology.
- UHF high band dual channel receiver with multi selectable frequencies from 600-960 MHz
- Ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation circuit
- Advance compression circuit avoiding unwanted noise
- Hassle free automatic transmitter setup via SYNC button
- High quality LCD display provides for flawless operation (display group, channel no, RF and AF levels)
- Full range volume control rotary control
- 240’ dynamic operating range
- Individual balanced XLR outputs
- Mixed ¼” output jack
- MIC/LINE output selector switch
- Rugged belt pack transmitter with LCD screen (display group, channel number, and battery power)
- Lightweight headset/lavalier microphones for hands free operation with original sound reproduction technology.