Guitar pedal-Mooer Shim Verb reverb that provides a reverb effect with a maximum time delay, 3 modes, so for any guitar player will find a favorite sound.
The pedal has compact dimensions and small weight that allows to use it in any environment — at home during training and at concerts and live performances.
3 Modes: Room, Spring, Shimmer :
- Room: simulates the acoustics of rooms of various sizes, from room to hall.
- Spring: simulates a classic spring reverb.
- Shimmer: Add rich overtone into the reverb sound, atmospheric, sparkling tone, very popular in post rock music.
Mode Switch: Switch between modes.
LEVEL: adjusts the volume.
- Adjusts the tone of the reverb sound in Room mode;
- Tone control effect mode Spring;
- Brightness of overtone in Shimmer mode.
- DECAY: adjusts the decay time of the reverb sound.
Robust metal housing.
Very small and ergonomic.
"Cold" bypass (True bypass).
- Input: 1/4” jack (Impedance: 470k Ohms).
- Output: 1/4” jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms).
- Power supply: 9V Adapter (minus the center), the battery compartment is missing.
- Power consumption: 128 mA.
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (h) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (D).
- Weight: 170 gr.