The H10-G is a very compact industrial compression driver horn. It offers a high sound pressure, which makes this loudspeaker ideally suited for speech and the reproduction of alarm signals. The H10-G is suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
Thanks to its stainless steel bracket, the H10-G will remain truly rust free (IP66). The bracket also makes it possible to rotate the speaker over a range of more than 180 degrees. Because this horn speaker is constructed in high impact ABS, it is able to withstand even the harshest of elements.
The loudspeaker is equipped with a high quality 100-volt transformer with several power taps, and can also be used in 8 Ohms systems. The Apart technology avoids any overload of your amplifier by controlling the impedance with the unique IMC protection device inside.
- Nominal / music power in the 100V
mode: 10/15 watts at 8 ohms
mode: 10/20 W
- Nominal / maximum sound pressure SPL: 101/111 dB (1W / 1m)
- Power Switch 100 mode: 1.25 / 2.5 / 5/10 W
- Frequency response: 400 Hz - 10 kHz
- Dispersion angle: at 1 kHz - 140 °
- Conical certification class: IP66 cable
- Length: 40 cm
- Mounting holes 3 x 6.5 mm
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 192 mm
- Weight: 1.05 kg