The 150 Watt (600 Watt peak) Control 50ST subwoofer contains a high-power, long-excursion, 200 mm (8 inch) driver which features an extremely robust high-mass cone for extended low frequency response, a 38 mm (1.5 in) 4-layer copper voice coil for high motor strength, an aluminum former for good transient response, and a rubber half roll surround for enhanced bass performance.
- Full bandwidth 32 Hz – 20 kHz high fidelity sound
- Selectable 70V/100V for distributed lines, or low impedance
- Versatility for either two or four satellite speakers per system
- Components: 8"
- The dispersion of 150° x 150°
- Sensitivity: 95 dB (in the corner) 89 dB (in the center of the wall)
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Power: 150 W (600 W peak)
- Maximum pressure: 121 dB
- Power 70 / 100 V: 80 W, 40 W, 20 W (10W 70W)
- Dimensions: 356 x 391 x 203 mm
- Weight: 9.0 kg