Antoni ACV33 Debut (4/4)
The Antoni 'Debut’ violin series is the ideal instrument, for beginners of all ages.
Available as complete, ready to play outfits from full to eighth size in violin, the 'Debut’ range is designed to provide the student and educator with an instrument which can be trusted to be easy to play, satisfying to learn on, and to deliver performance and tone, consistently and reliably.
- Size: 4/4
- Top material: Spruce
- Back, Side and Neck material: Maple
- Peg, Endpin and Chin Rest material: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple fitted
- Tailpiece: 4 Integrated Fine Tuners
- Varnish: High gloss antique brown
- Finish: Satin
- Interior: Emerald green plush lined fitted
- Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- Shaped 'nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket and shoulder strap