A pre-configured 2.0 stereo monitoring system consisting of two two-way Smart Active Monitors and one GLM 2.0 Loudspeaker Management System with volume control.
Genelec 8000 Series features numerous technological innovations and advantages, providing unparalleled acoustic quality, ease of use, and high monitoring accuracy even in difficult acoustic environment.
The 8330A features Genelec MDE and DCW technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL and wide uncoloured response in a very compact enclosure. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustic, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
- 104 dB.
- Frequency response: 45 Hz 23 kHz (-6 dB).
- Crossover frequency: 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20kHz).
- Driver dimension: Woofer 5" + Tweeter 3/4".
- Metal dome + DCW.
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W.
- Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm; 11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 inches, with Iso-Pod.
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb.
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue input 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output 2 x RJ45 control network.