Programmable timer PW-6242A is used in warning systems and evacuation management to play a weekly schedule voice and music signals. In addition, according to the schedule PW-6242A timer allows you to manage various power devices.
Weekly timetable PW-6242A is configured via the front panel buttons or the timer with the connected PC. A special program allows you to quickly create and edit the timer schedule, and save it in a file on the hard disk.
PW-6242A allows for a certain day of the week and time to the nearest minute to play back in the desired channel is one of the 15 recorded in its memory of MP3-files or MP3-file recorded in digital recorder PV-6232. To control the PV-6232 uses the same RS-232 port, for connection to a PC for programming.
Timer PW-6242A has two mains sockets 220, one designed for 500 watts of transmit power, the second - at 30 watts. As for the management of MP3-files, the user can schedule the delivery at a certain time in the 220 voltage in the devices connected to the outlet.
Simultaneously with rosettes timer controls the output of 'dry contact' working on the closure.
- Maximum load of 500 W and 30 W for programmable outlets
- Number of line outputs 4
- Number of line inputs 5
- Internal flash memory (DRP) 1 GB
- Supported audio formats MP3, bitrate up to 320 Kbit / s
- Number of mounting sites 2 U
- Installation depth 293 mm
- Power consumption in standby mode 6.6 W
- Maximum power consumption 7.9 W
- Supply voltage 220 V 50 Hz or 24 V DC. current
- Maximum power consumption (24 V) 4,9 W
- Power consumption in standby mode (24) 3.8 W
- Weight (net) 4.96 kg
- Equipment weight with packaging 6.36 kg
- Dimensions (W? B? D) 575 × 195 × 457 mm
- Dimensions (W? B? D) 482 × 88 × 330 mm