AM / FM tuner TU-610 is a block of the audio signal source in the form of broadcast radio system for 600 series manufactured by Inter-M. Nonvolatile memory for 40 stations. It has analog stereo outputs with connectors type XLR 3pin and RCA for connection to an amplifier or preamplifier. XLR balanced outputs. AMX & CRESTRON Interface Control tuner RS-232 port. With an open system commands can be written software to operate the tuner. Installation as a desktop as well as in 19 "rack.
- Setting up automatic and manual modes
- Work in the AM and FM bands
- "Mono" and "Stereo" modes of operation (switches)
- Tuner operation control via RS-232 using AMX & CRESTRON Interface
- Managing remote RC-100 remote control (optional).
- The tuner is designed for installation in the hardware cabinet or rack 19 "
- Setting range: AM: 522-1629 kHz, FM: 87,5-108 MHz
- Sensitivity (value type.): AM: 8 mV, FM: 2 mV
- S / N (value type.): AM: 50 dB; FM: 60dB
- THD (value type.): AM: 1%; FM: 0,2%
- Yield: AM: 300 mV RMS, FM: 1 V RMS
- Power supply: 220-240 V 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10 W in slave. mode, less than 1W - in stand-by mode
- Dimensions: 482 x 88 x 380 mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg