Speaker module with 2 x 20 W stereo amp and line out output for top-hat rail assembly. Each speaker module represents a zone, selects a stereo audio signal from the DAM network and converts it to an analogue signal before making it available to the line out/speaker outputs. RJ45 sockets for connecting and looping within the DAM audio network. Up to 254 zones are possible.
The DAM LS provides a relay contact switch, e.g. to trigger an active speaker or external power amplifier. A connection for up to three control unit DAM-IR is also available. The built-in digital signal processor enables you to make sound settings adjusted to the particular speaker and room. DAM system addresses are assigned by DIP switches.
- Audio Output: Speaker level stereo & variable line level stereo
- Other Interfaces: Relay, IR-Module interface, audio network in/out
- Operating Voltage: 24 VDC
- Material: 10 REG DIN-rail metal case
- Accessories: Power supply 24/2,5