A digital piano with a dynamic hammer graded mechanism and a keyboard with 88 keys. It offers 81 voices of polyphony, which suffices for the needs of a beginner and a slightly advanced player. The instrument is equipped with a dual headphone output, a line AUX input and output, and a USB connector for controlling an external audio source via MIDI.
20 Inspiring Factory Presets
The M100 features a variety of acoustic/electric pianos, organ, guitar and string instruments.
Reverb and Chorus Effects
Enhance the depth and expression of your performance with separate reverb and chorus effects.
Connect a Music Player
Connect an MP3/CD player to the M100 inputs. Play along with your favorite music through the M100 sound system!
50 Demo Songs
The M100 offers a wide array of built-in demos ranging from piano etudes to masterpieces.
Modern Cabinet Design
Spinet-style cabinet available in a simulated rosewood or white finish, featuring a 30 Watt, 2-speaker, stereo sound system, built-in music stand and slide-out fallboard.
The M100 features a power saving function that can automatically turn off the instrument after 120 minutes of inactivity.
Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft Pedals standard.
- Keyboard: 88 Note fully weighted, hammer-action
- Polyphony: 81 voice
- Preset Programs: 20 (128 GM via USB MIDI)
- General MIDI: Yes
- Demos Songs: 50
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus
- Sound System: 30 W (15 W x 2), 2-speaker (5,7" full range) stereo sound system
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- Headphones: 2x1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI In/Out: Over USB
- USB: 1 port, "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- Pedals: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft (built-in switch-type)
- Power: DC 15 V 2,5 A external power supply
- Dimensions: 138,4x87,6x42,5 cm
- Weight: 61 Kg
- User manual
- Matching bench