Digital piano Yamaha CLP-525 with power supply in the set.
"Real Grand Expression"
Sound, touch, pedals – perfectly integrated to give you the sensation of playing a grand piano. It is not only the full realization of the sound, the touch and the pedals, but the application of technologies nurtured by crafting acoustic pianos to perfectly integrate these three elements into a single piano.
Featuring Yamaha Smooth Release technology, CLP-525 offers the crisp tone heard when playing staccato as well as the lingering sound produced by releasing the keys slowly. 256-note polyphony. Play many notes simultaneously without any unwanted dropped notes.
Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard
Utilizing the same hammering system and spring-less mechanism as a grand piano, GH3 keyboard action reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano from the heavy feel in the lower register to the lighter touch in the upper octaves. It also features the three-sensor configuration, which accurately senses and interprets the behavior of the keyboard for a response and feel very similar to that of a grand piano.
Synthetic ivory keytops
Reproduces the gentle, tactile surface of the ivory keyboards. It features highly-absorbent material that prevents fingers from slipping even after hours of performing, while retaining the ideal texture and feel.
Keyboard Stabilizers — Yamaha-exclusive technology for improved keyboard stability and durability. Yamaha has fitted Keyboard Stabilizers to all 88 keys. Similar to an acoustic piano, the Clavinova is calibrated carefully, with speaker positioning and body materials checked to ensure that the entire instrument resonates optimally.
Acoustic Optimizer — regulation to ensure a balanced tone
The body of the CLP-525 contains Acoustic Optimizers that regulate the flow of sound and control tone. A new technology Acoustic Optimizers deliver natural, smooth tonal richness across the entire keyboard.
The recording function featured in the CLP-525 allows you to record your performances with a single touch, which is useful when you want to review your playing objectively. Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) - the ability to adjust performance volume is extremely useful at home where players may not always be able to play at high volume levels. Often at low volumes, both bass and treble may become difficult to hear.
- The CFIIIS samples
- 256-note polyphony
- Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops
- Acoustic Optimizer
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Redesigned cabinet with front legs for a traditional upright appearance
- Control interface: Hammer mechanics GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) with top of the keys of artificial ivory
- Keyboard: 88 keys
- Keyboard sensitivity: Adjustable: Hard, Medium, Soft, Fixed
- Tone generator: RGE (Real Grand Expression)
- Polyphony: 256 notes
- Voices: 10 timbres (Including the Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano)
- Controllers: 3 Pedals: Damper (with half pedal effect), Sostenuto, Soft
- Sequencer: 2-track sequencer
- Effects: Reverb (4 types)
- Keyboard split: Dual/Layers
- Memory: 900 KB
- Metronome: Yes, 5~280
- Amplifiers and speakers: 2x20 W; (12cmx6cm)x2
- Preset songs: 50 compositions for piano
- Headphone out: 2 headphone out
- USB-to-Host: Yes
- Power supply: PA-300 network adapter
- In addition: Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Smooth Release Samples, Damper Resonance, Acoustic Optimizer
- Dimensions: 1350x845x414 mm
- Weight: 43 kg