Digital piano Yamaha CLP-545 with power supply in the set.
Real Grand Expression
Real Grand Expression: sound, touch and pedals, all perfectly integrated to give you the sensation of playing a grand piano. It is the key components of the sound, the touch and the pedals, together with the application of technology developed through a history of acoustic piano manufacturing.
The Clavinova faithfully recreates the sound of an acoustic piano by utilizing features such as String Resonance to emulate the mellow tonal colors that occur when strings react to one another. The result is a beautiful tone with rich, deep reverberation.
Smooth tonal transitions, perfectly matched to the player's touch. By using long, carefully-sampled recordings of notes on a piano and unique Yamaha technologies to achieve smooth tonal transitions, rich, sonic detail is delivered in response to the touch of the player. Featuring Yamaha's Smooth Release technology, Clavinova recreates the crisp tone heard when playing staccato as well as the lingering sound produced by releasing the keys slowly.
256-note polyphony. Powerful polyphony ensures that more complex passages of music can be played without notes cutting off.
Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboards are created using Yamaha's unrivalled expertise of wood. Just as with grand pianos, the material used for NWX keyboards is cut from wood that has been carefully dried specifically for use in making musical instruments.
Utilizing the same hammering system and spring-less mechanism as a grand piano, NWX keyboard action reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano from the heavy feel in the lower register to the lighter touch in the upper octaves. The three-sensor configuration accurately senses and interprets the behavior of the keyboard for a response and feels very similar to that of a grand piano. NWX keyboards also feature an escapement mechanism that allows reproduces the feel of an acoustic piano as it goes through the let-off of the jack and the fall of the hammer when a key is played very softly.
Synthetic Ivory keytops reproduce the tactile surface of the Ivory keyboards once used in acoustic pianos. It features highly absorbent material that prevents fingers from slipping even after hours of performing, while retaining the ideal texture and feel. 2-way speakers - dedicated drivers for mid and high frequency ranges provide astonishingly powerful and detailed sound.
The body of the Clavinova contains Acoustic Optimizers that regulate the flow of sound and control tone. Acoustic Optimizers deliver a natural, smooth sound across the entire keyboard.
Multi-track song recording. The recording function featured in Clavinova digital pianos allows you to record your performances with a single touch. You can record up to 16 tracks for simultaneous playback. USB-Audio Recorder. Record performances to USB-flash memory as audio files (WAV format) that you can save and play back on a computer or portable audio device.
Clavinova is equipped with Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), which adjusts the sound automatically, allowing players to enjoy balanced sound at any volume level. Unique to Yamaha, the Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spacing of the sound and the separation from the piano when listening via headphones, resulting in a spacious sound image that will inspire you to play for hours at a time.
- Piano voicing sampled from Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand pianos
- Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops and escapement
- 303 lesson songs from popular piano methods
- 20 rhythms are your personal percussionist
- 16-track recording & USB-audio recording lets you share your music
- Liquid Crystal Display for ease of use
- Stereophonic Optimizer when using headphones
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) provides optimum tone at any volume level
- Acoustic Optimizer complements cabinetry for a fuller tone
- 34 Voices
- Control Interface: Hammer mechanics NWX (Natural Wood X) with top of the keys made of artificial ivory and imitation of the effect of awezing
- Keyboard: 88 keys
- Keyboard sensitivity: Adjustable: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2, Fixed
- Tone generator: RGE (Real Grand Expression)
- Polyphony: 256 notes
- Voices: 34 timbres, Samples of grand pianos Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
- Styles: 20 built-in rhythms in different styles
- Controllers: 3 Pedals: Damper (with half pedal effect), Sostenuto, Soft
- Sequencer: 16-track sequencer, Memory for 250 tracks
- Display: Liquid crystal display
- Effects: Reverb (6 types), Horus (3 types), Brilliance (7 types), Master effect (12 types)
- Keyboard split: Dual/Layers /Split
- Memory: 1,5 mv (Flash memory)
- Storage Device: USB-Flash Memory
- Metronome: 5~500
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru
- Amplifiers and speakers: 2x (25+25) W; (16+8 cm)x2
- Songs: 18 demonstration, 50 pianoforte, 303 training
- Headphone out: 2 headphone out
- USB-to-Device: Yes, USB-audio recording/playback (.wav)
- USB-to-Host: Yes
- Dimensions: 1461x927x459 mm
- Weight: 61,5 kg
- In addition: AUX In/Out, Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Smooth Release Samples, Damper Resonance, Key-off Samples, String Resonance, Acoustic Optimizer + Spereophonic Optimizer
- Package: Branded banquet