Yamaha Clavinova CLP-565GP
Digital Piano Yamaha Clavinova CLP-565GP is Real Grand Expression: sound, touch and pedals, all perfectly integrated to give you the sensation of playing a grand piano. Yamaha Clavinova has an incredibly realistic keyboard feel that recreates the sensation of playing an acoustic instrument. By using a similar hammer mechanism (with no springs) as is found in a grand piano, the GH3 keyboard action reproduces the touch of an acoustic instrument, from the heavier feel in the lower register to the lighter touch in the upper octaves. Synthetic Ivory keytops reproduce the tactile surface of the Ivory keyboards once used in acoustic pianos.
Sound of Yamaha Clavinova is characterized by distinctive traits such as power, versatility, subtlety, lightness and mellowness that the CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial deliver. The Clavinova faithfully recreates the sound of an acoustic piano by utilizing features such as String Resonance to emulate the mellow tonal colors that occur when strings react to one another.
The build-in Acoustic Optimizer physically adjusts the acoustical flow, which controls resonances and enriches the overall sound.
The built-in, 16-track song recorder is a great way to capture a performance and play it back to hear your progress. You can also record the right and left hands separately for hands-separate practicing at any tempo you're comfortable with.
256-note polyphony provides enough horsepower for a dropout-free performances even while layering two Voices and playing two-handed, sustained chords with heavy pedaling.
Yamaha Clavinova CLP-565GP has 34 voices, 3 Pedals with half pedal effect, LCD Display, effects: Reverb/Chorus/Brilliance/Master Effect, Metronome, 250 Songs (+ 18 (Voice Demo), 50 (Piano), 303 (Lesson), Dual/Layers/Split, USB rec/play (.wav), Amplifiers 2х30W, Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), MIDI In/Out/Thru, AUX In/Out, USB to Device, USB to Host, 2 Headphones out, Appl for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch. Color: White, Black.
- Type: Digital Piano Clavinova
- Type of Keyboard: GH3X (Graded Hammer 3X) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops, escapement
- Keyboard: 88 Keys
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2, Fixed
- Display: Full Dot LCD
- Tone Generation: RGE (Real Grand Expression), sample of Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
- Number of Polyphony: 256 notes (max)
- Number of Voices: 34
- Number of Pedals: 3 (Damper/Sostenuto/Soft)
- Recording: 16 Tracks
- Effects: Reverb/Chorus/Brilliance/Master Effect, Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Damper Resonance
- Miscellaneous: Dual / Layers / Split
- Internal Memory: 1.5MB (Flash Memory)
- External Memory: USB Flash Memory
- Metronome: 5 - 500 bpm
- Amplifiers: (25W + 10W) x 2, (16cm + 5cm) x 2 [(6-5/16" + 1-15/16") x 2]
- Preset Songs: 18 (Voice Demo), 50 (Piano), 303 (Lesson)
- Headphones: 2
- USB TO HOST: yes
- USB TO DEVICE: USB Audio Recorder (.wav)
- Dimensions: 1430 х 932 х 1147 mm
- Weight: 101 kg
- Add: AUX In/Out, Cистема Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), семплы Smooth Release, Damper Resonance, Key-off Samples, String Resonance, Acoustic Optimizer
- Included Accessories: 50 Greats for the Piano
- Color: White, Black
- Warranty: 12 month