Yamaha has always made it a mission to stay in touch with the needs of sound engineers worldwide. The outcome is evident in the success of the recent CL and QL series digital mixing consoles, and the flagship RIVAGE PM10. The key to success has always been in supporting the user’s creativity. Creativity is most effective when unrestricted, and now Yamaha has created a new digital mixing console that gives the user's intuition even freer rein. TouchFlow Operation™ introduced in the TF series consoles allows the user to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. With the TouchFlow Operation interface optimized for touch panel control, experienced engineers as well as newcomers to the field will find it easier than ever to achieve the ideal mix. Recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears, while advanced live recording features and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications. Experience the intuitive control and creative freedom that a truly evolved digital console can provide.
TF5 in all-in-one system
TF can be used to mix the large bands because it has 32ch inputs. Also, it has 16ch outputs that can be freely assigned allowing for 14 monitor outputs if 2ch has been used for main output. A TF can control both stage and monitor mixing. MonitorMix App for iPhone allows players on stage to control their monitor level by themselves, thus increasing flexibility and efficiency when many players are involved.
High input capacity and fader count makes this powerful console ideal for larger applications.
- 33 motor faders (32 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 32 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 8 Effects and 10 GEQ
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
- Sampling frequency rate: Internal: 48 kHz
- Signal delay: Less than 2.6 ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs=48 kHz
- Fader: 100 mm motorized, Resolution = 10-bit, +10 dB to –138 dB, –∞ dB all faders
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20 Hz–20 kHz @+4 dBu into 600 Ω , INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min. (Measured with a –18 dB/octave filter@80 kHz)
- Frequency response: +0.5, –1.5 dB 20 Hz–20 kHz, refer to +4 dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 110 dB typ., DA Converter, 107 dB typ., INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min
- Crosstalk: –100 dB (Measured with a –30 dB/octave filter@22 kHz), adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain=Min.
- Power requirements: 100–240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 120 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 866 mm (34.1in) x 225 mm (8.9in) x 599 mm (23.6in)
- Net weight: 20.0 kg (44.1lb)
- Accessories: Quick Guide, Power Cord, Nuendo Live
- Options: Expansion Card, Foot Switch (FC5)
- Others: Operating temperature range: 0–40 °C, Storage temperature range: -20–60 °C
- Warranty: 12 month