MA200 is a 200 watts 100 volt mixing amplifier with 4 output zones. This professional public address system has 4 balanced microphone inputs with integrated speech filters, paging priority switch, vox circuitry, built-in ding dong chime, three stereo and one mono line input on RCA connectors and an emergency input. Stereo line inputs are internally mixed to mono.
The output zone selectors on the front of the MA200 allow you to switch on/off a zone (zone 1 – 3) or to switch on/off music and paging for zone 4. A built-in limiter on the outputs protects your sound system and the dynamic filters on the microphone outputs contribute to high intelligibility.
This mixing amplifier has a 3-level priority system where the emergency line / telephone input at the back has the highest priority. MIC1 has the second priority level and the third priority level can be activated by a dry contact at the back of the amplifier that mutes all background music inputs and activates the integrated chime.
- Power output: 200 W (typ.) / 240 watts (max.)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 25 kHz (100 Volt)
- Output impedance: 50 in (12.5 ohms), 70 B (24.5 ohms), 100 V (50 Ohm) - 8 ohms
- Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.3%
- Signal / noise ratio: 65 dB (microphone input), more than 80 dB (line input), 95 (amplifier)
- Mic Inputs: Mic / Line 1 (balanced Jack, Balanced XLR-Jack, DIN 5, Euroblock, switchable 14-volt phantom power), Mic / Line 2-4 (balanced XLR, switchable 14-volt phantom power)
- Login Emergency: Balanced Euroblock
- Tone Control: + / 10 dB (Bass, Treble)
- Dynamic limiter: - 3 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 88 x 356 mm
- Weight: 12.1 kg