MA200CDR is a 200 watts 100 volt mixing amplifier with 4 output zones with integrated AF/FM tuner and a CD/MP3 player. This professional public address system has 4 balanced microphone inputs with integrated speech filters, paging priority switch, VOX circuitry, built-in ding dong chime, three stereo and one mono line input on RCA connectors and an emergency input. Stereo line inputs are internally mixed to mono.
The output zone selectors on the front of the MA200CDR allow you to switch on/off a zone (zone 1 – 3) or to switch on/off music and paging for zone 4. A built-in limiter on the outputs protects your sound system and the dynamic filters on the microphone outputs contribute to high intelligibility.
MA200CDR has a combined stereo CD in or out RCA. When the internal CD player is powered off, you can connect an external line source (CD player) on these RCA’s. When the internal CD player is on, the stereo signal of the CD player is available here. The unit also has mains power and emergency power connectors.
This mixing amplifier has a 3-level priority system where the emergency line / telephone input at the back has the highest priority. MIC1 has the second priority level and the third priority level can be activated by a dry contact at the back of the amplifier that mutes all background music inputs and activates the integrated chime.
- Playback: CD-Audio, CD-R / RW, DVD, DVD-R / RW
- Power output: 200 W (100 V), 200 watts (8 ohms)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 25 kHz
- Zone outputs: 4
- Output power tappings: 100 V / 70 V / 50 V / 8 ohm
- Outputs: stereo line, from the tuner on the recording, with preamp
- Inputs: 4 mic (balanced), 4 line (unbalanced) power amplifier
- Phantom power Microphone: yes
- Extras: CD-player (CD-Audio, MP3), AM / FM-tuner
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Tone control: Bass, Treble
- Priority Levels: 3
- Cooling: air cooling
- Ringtone: yes
- Maximum power consumption: 700 VA
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 482 x 88 (2U) x 370 mm