MA35 is probably the most compact and complete 35 watts 100 volt mixing amplifier. No doubt this product can be the heart of many small installation projects where priority or mixed microphone calls and background music dispersion are needed. On top of that this amplifier can also be used in mobile applications as the MA35 functions with 12 volt (car battery).
The MA35 has 4 inputs: 2 MIC, 1 MIC-Line and 1 line input. A two step priority system is standard: MIC1 can have voice activated priority (VOX) that mutes all other inputs. This VOX mute can be switched off via an internal jumper. The contact closure (via DIN5 on MIC1 or Euro block on MIC1-2) will activate the chime and will mute input 3 (MIC3/LINE3) and 4.
The pre-amp out, power-amp input allows you to insert extra signal processors or to link the signal to other power amplifiers. Furthermore the MA35 is equipped with a bass – treble tone control, a record output and limiter circuit on the output to avoid clipping.
- Output Power: 35 Watt / 100 Volt
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Speaker Output: 8 ohm, 70 - 100 Volts
- The output from the preamplifier: RCA (1 volt)
- Output: RCA, 350 mV
- Priorities include: 2 steps from the response signal
- Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.5%
- Signal / noise ratio: - 67 dB (microphone input) - 77 dB (all settings on 0)
- Inputs: Mic 1 (front / rear), Bal Jack, Bal XLR, DIN5; Mic 2 Bal Jack, XLR; 3 Mic / Line 3 Bal. Lack, XLR, RCA; Line 4 RCA, Power Amp In RCA / td>
- Tone control: Bass, Treble
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 88 272h x 286 mm
- Weight: 5 kg