The PA2240BP is a bridgeable and ultra-reliable 2-channel 100 volt power amplifier that can be used in all your big 100 volt projects. It can be configured as a 2-channel amplifier (2 x 240 watts) or it can be bridged into a 1 x 480 watts power amplifier if you need to power a big group of loudspeakers up to 480 watts.
Both channels have a program and priority input with independent bass and treble tone control that guarantees an excellent sound experience, even in tough acoustical conditions. The emergency priority input can be activated by contact closure to override the program or music input.
The PA2240BP operates on 230V AC and 24V DC, what makes him excel other power amplifiers. In this way the unit can easily be used in evacuation systems compliant to the EN60849 regulation. As all the controls of the PA2240BP are located at the back panel, changes of the amplifier's settings by unauthorised or unqualified people will most likely be prevented.
As reliability is extremely important in the install and contractor audio market, this multifunctional PA2240BP will definitely be your favourite constant voltage power amplifier.
- Line Inputs: balanced, Euroblock, 0 dB / 10 k with sensitivity control
- Priorities include: symmetric, Euroblock, 0 dB / 10 k with sensitivity control
- Outputs for control of loudspeakers 1 and 2: 4W - 50V - 70V - 100V
- Priority Output: 2 x 24V, activate a contact closure (Max 0.6A)
- Output Power: 2 x 240 W or 1 x 480 W (bridge mode)
- Adjustments Bass: 100 Hz: +10 dB / -14 dB
- Treble: 10 kHz: +10 dB / -14 dB
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal / noise ratio:> 95 dB
- Harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 88 x 430 x 412 mm
- Height- rack units (1U=44 mm): 2 U