The PA240P is a fully equipped 240 watts constant voltage power amplifier that will meet all of your requirements. It is the device to built larger professional industrial sound applications. Besides high reliability and the basic functions of a power amplifier the PA240P excels above similar products by the inclusion of its extra technical features, possibilities and protection.
The unit is able to drive 4 ohms or constant voltage loudspeaker lines (50 – 70 – 100 volts). The amplifier has an input for background music (with link through) and a priority line input (for paging or evacuation messages), which can be activated by contact closure.
The bass – treble tone control guarantees an excellent sound experience, even in tough acoustical conditions. PA240P comes with a removable metal protection cover so that unauthorized people cannot change the amplifier’s volume, bass and treble tone controls on the front panel.
The volume of the program input can be set at the front and the volume of the priority input at the back of the amplifier. When the priority input has been activated, 24V DC outputs will be available to activate priority relays of loudspeaker attenuators or other devices.
- Output power: 1 x 240 W
- Regulators Treble: 10 kHz (± 10 dB); Bass: 100 Hz (± 10 dB)
- Volume Control: yes
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 22 kHz
- S / N ratio: 95 dB
- Harmonic: less than 0.5% (1 kHz)
- Inputs: balanced program (combined connector XLR / Jack), 2 balanced priority
- Outputs: Link (XLR / Jack combo) for additional amplifiers
- Other Switching input for emergency power supply (24 V DC); output (24 V, 0.6 A) to activate other devices
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430x88x366 mm
- Weight: 14.1 kg