REVAMP1680 is a professional 16-channel digital power amplifier with 16 x 80 watts output power @ 4 ohms, but the unit is also bridgeable to 8 x 160 watts @ 8 ohms. This 3 rack units high amplifier with very high channel separation also has a dual analog power supply with toroidal power transformers. The standby power consumption is very low, less than 0.5 watts!
Another smart feature of the REVAMP1680 is the switching mode standby power supply with multiple auto power on/off options. You can power on or power off the unit via a trigger input, audio sense... The trigger input is ideal when you want to switch on the power amplifier automatically using an external AC or DC trigger signal coming from your audio system. The amplifier will be switched on as long as the trigger voltage is present. Alternatively, you can set the power on mode switch to the audio trig position: the amp will automatically switch on when a sufficiently strong audio signal is present at the input and automatically switch off after a few minutes of silence.
This amplifier is equipped with 2 stereo bus inputs with pass through. These bus inputs are ideal when you want to hear the same audio signal in different output zones with the advantages you need less audio cables and the installation can be done very fast.
With its very low standby consumption and the fact the amplifier can easily be integrated in any audio project, the REVAMP1680 will soon become your favourite multi channel power amplifier.
- Number of Channels: 2 x 8
- Output Power: 16 x 80 W (4 ohms), 8 x 160 W (8 ohms bridged mode)
- Inputs: Bus 1, Bus 2, 8 stereo pairs (all the RCA), a control trigger
- Outputs: Bus 1, Bus 2, a control trigger, 16 speakers (Euriblock)
- Sensitivity: 500 mV
- Input impedance: 22 ohms
- S / N ratio: more than 98 dB
- Total harmonic distortion: less than 0.5%
- Protection: overload, overheating, occurrence of DC voltage on the output of the surge voltage
- Channel separation: more than 68 dB
- Damping factor: more than 60 amps
- Type: class-D
- Cooling system: convection
- Power consumption: 1350 W (max.), less than 0.5 W (the Standby)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 132 x 411 mm
- Weight: 21.7 kg