REVAMP2250 is a professional 2-channel digital power amplifier with 2 x 250 watts output power @ 4 ohms, but is also bridgeable (1 x 500 watts @ 8 ohms). The unit incorporates a high efficient SMPS power supply and outputs with efficient Class D output topology.
The digital signal processor inside operates with one simple push button at the back of the unit to select an operating mode (6 presets). An example of a preset is the combination CH1 subwoofer and CH2 trafo load. In this example you have a low-pass filter for increased stability when using 100 volt transformers on the output, allowing you to use 100 volt speakers as top speakers combined with a standard low impedance subwoofer. With the other presets channels can be bridged, high pass filters can be applied to a channel.a
The very intuitive front display shows what is going on with one blink of an eye. Thanks to our own designed automatic protection system (patent pending) with smart use of a compressor/limiter topology we bring our switched mode power supply to an unexpected high level! This manifests itself in a great dynamic power with an unseen musicality and exceptional dynamic sound.
Ease of use, high-tech, reliability and big output power has never been as cleverly combined as in this REVAMP2250 amplifier.
- Number of channels: 2
- Output power: 2 x 250W (4 ohms), 500 watts (8 ohms bridged mode)
- Inputs: unbalanced RCA, balanced Euroblock
- Outputs: unbalanced RCA (transit), acoustic Speakon + Euroblock
- Sensitivity: 0 dBu / 1B
- Input Impedance: 22 ohms
- Signal / noise ratio: 90 dB
- Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.1%
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 24 kHz (+ 0 / - 3 dB)
- Built-in DSP: there
- Protection: overload, overheating, DC voltage from the output from the supply voltage surges
- Channel separation: more than 74 dB
- Damping factor: 50
- APC Type: limiter/compressor
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Supply: SMPS
- Cooling system: convection
- Power consumption: 600W (max.)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 44 x 235 mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg