It has a built-in module RCM-24 remote monitoring and control.
This module P3000RL enables remote monitoring and control amplifiers (up to 100 pieces) with one or more computers using Iris-Net software.
P3000RL provides central control of all amplifiers and speakers that are connected to them, the current state of the signal processing (filter, delay, level, dynamics).
Shows the amplitude-frequency characteristic of the sound in real time (RACE) using Iris-Net.
- Class AB amplifier.
- Built-in module RCM-24.
- Designed for installation, as well as for touring applications.
- 1800 W per channel at a load of 2 Ω.
- 8 editable presets.
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs, general purpose port (GPI and GPO).
- Parallel RJ-45 connectors for the can-bus.
- The test tone to verify the integrity of the cable line.
- Button to check the system: quick and full scan of all connected cables and speakers.
- Power, THD 1% (1 kHz): 1800W / 2Ω, 1300 W / 4Ω, 850W / 8Ω
- Power, THD <0.2% (20 - 20,000 Hz): 1200 W / 4Ω, 750W / 8Ω
- Power to the bridge, THD 1% (1 kHz): 3600 W / 4Ω, 2600 W / 8Ω
- Gain (1 kHz): 34 dB
- Frequency range (-1 dB): 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Input sensitivity: 1.55 V (+6 dBu)
- Input impedance: 20 kΩ
- Load Impedance: 2/4/8 Ω
- Signal / noise ratio:> 109 dB
- THD: <0.05%
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 133 x 483 x 390 mm
- Weight (net): 30 kg