The TG-5 Tour Grade amplifier has a microprocessor controlled operation management system that provides useful features such as compound thermal management (preventing the unit from switching off in excessive thermal environment), automatic mains voltage detection and a circuit breaker control that allows the TG-5 to operate on a 30A (120V) or 16A (230V) circuit breaker with normal music signals.
The TG-5 uses a grounded bridge 3-step class-H topology to ensure the highest acoustic performance and reliability. The TG Series also offers the power and transient response to drive subwoofers and along with the low distortion for critical HF signals. The high capacity switch-mode power supply provides the headroom needed to ensure high dynamic outputs and reliable operation on extreme low loads.
Optional IRIS-Net™ (Intelligent Remote & Integrated Supervision-Network™ ) Modules available for the TG-5 amplifiers enable state-of-the-art DSP, remote control, networking and unique system supervision – down to an individual loudspeaker component. IRIS-Net™ software is an expandable, open architecture application that operates under Windows™ and supports Ethernet, CobraNet™, CANBus, USB, and RS-232 interfaces.
- Up to 2 x 1900W into 2 Ohms
- Grounded Bridge Class-H Design
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Front LCD-Panel for Operation Mode Set-Up and Monitoring
- Slot for Optional IRIS-NetTM Compatible Control Module
- Complete Protection Package
- Only 14.2 kg (31.4 lbs)
- Designed and Manufactured in Germany
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 2 ohms: 1900 Watts
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 4 ohms: 1450 Watts
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 8 ohms: 850 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 4 ohms: 1200 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 8 ohms: 600 Watts
- Maximum bridged output 4 ohms: 3800 Watts
- Maximum bridged output 8 ohms: 2900 Watts
- Slew Rate: <30V/µs
- Amplifier Gain (dB): 41.5dB, 35dB, 32dB (switchable)
- Control Protocol: CAN-Bus (with RCM 26 module)
- Electronics Type: Amplifier
- Network Control (IRIS-Net): Optional
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.05 %
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMTPE): < 0.05 %
- DIM 30: < 0.02 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): < 109 dB
- Input Impedance (balanced): 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 0dBu/6dBu/9dBu (switchable)
- Weight Net: 31.31 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.47" x 19.02" x 20.16"